Sawjust replied

295 weeks ago

The Osiris Child Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Set in the future in a time of interplanetary colonization, an unlikely pair race against an impending global crisis and are confronted by the monsters that live inside us all.
Set in a time of interplanetary colonization, Sy Lombrok (Kellan Lutz), a former nurse who is now a drifter with a haunted past, forms an unlikely alliance with Kane Sommerville (Daniel MacPherson), a lieutenant who works for off-world military contractor Exor. In a race against time they set out to rescue Kane's young daughter Indi (Teagan Croft) amid an impending global crisis precipitated by Exor.
I kicked back to watch a movie tonight and stumbled upon this little gem. I really liked this film a lot. The effects were quite well done (except for the creatures, they moved so awkwardly) and the acting was outstanding. Especially from Teagan Cross (the little girl). I had never heard of her but after a quick search I found out she&#39;s been cast as &#39;Raven&#39; in the WB&#39;s &#39;Teen Titans&#39; live action show. Great casting choice &#39;cause this girl can really act. So can her co-stars of course but she truly shone. The story was original, but showed its influences throughout. Don&#39;t expect non-stop action, I won&#39;t say much about the story other than that.<br/><br/>SFV1:OC is better than a lot of the big budget flicks coming out of Hollywood these days. It has a lot of heart and I honestly preferred it to something like &#39;Independence Day 2&#39; or &#39;Jupiter Ascending&#39;. The editing and breaking it into chapters was different; I liked it but it took a bit of time to get used to. My only complaint is that I didn&#39;t really get a sense that time was of the essence. I didn&#39;t feel as if the characters were in a rush even though they are clearly supposed to be. I found I was more worried about time than they were.<br/><br/>What you need to take away from this review is that SFV1-OC has above average production values, effects, story, acting and directing. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who wants to immerse themselves in a quality science fiction experience.
The idea had a lot of potential. A company colonizing planets creates some kind of monster/weapon that suddenly goes out of control. In order to cover up decides to blow up the hole planet Osiris; killing everybody there. One pilot (with heavy drinking problems) has to save his daughter who is alone in the city with the help of an ex-con escaped from Osiris prison. The trailers are fine and the movie star decent (to much dialog and exposition little action). Sadly, the low budget, the director&#39;s lack of experience and specially the very lazy written script kick in and movie becomes too tedious and cheap to be acceptable. FX action scenes are decent; but the monsters and their attacks are too cheap for recent movies (even low budget ones). Sam Raimi with less money was able to make things terrifying; here are lame. The final twist near the end gives some value to the movie and make it more interesting and wanting some more. If sequel is ever make; please get a better budget, writer and director and perhaps you might have a hit.
Such is the case of The Osiris Child, a series of scenes that cut away from interesting developments to flashbacks with a vengeance, as though “interesting developments” killed director Shane Abbess’s dog.

a5c7b9f00b
Fugazi full movie hd 720p free downloadAshes to Ashes full movie in hindi 720pTequileros del Rio Grande full movie hd downloadEpisode 1.226 full movie with english subtitles online downloadCase File 99 'We're Not Alone' torrentWonder Woman torrentthe The Age of Shadows full movie in hindi free download hdtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Rush Hour 3The Pale Moonlight movie download in hdBox Office Bombs vs. NASCAR full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.